- Weight Gain? It May Be a Hormone Issue
Hey sister, we get it. As we get older, we gain weight. But if you’ve been taking care of yourself and getting plenty of movement in each week, it might be time to come in and get your hormones checked.
- 5 Signs You May Have A Hormone Imbalance
Our bodies are dynamic, glorious machines, but wow, they can sometimes be challenging! And seriously, sometimes the slightest change in your hormones can create a massive impact on your body. If you’re concerned about any of these, come on in, and let’s get you taken care of!
- Our Skin in MEnopause
Hey sister! Soooooo… you’re in menopause? Congrats! You’ve come a long way since your pre-menopausal days. And while this is […]
- Happy BE-Day!!!
When we started this practice, I never dreamed we would grow to where we are today–that women (and families) would […]
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) | What You Need To Know
Around 10 million people live with PCOS, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. While the exact cause is unknown, genetics and environmental factors […]
- Intimacy Issues: What If You Don’t Climax Every Time You Have Sex?
There’s a lot of pressure to sex. Not only are you literally naked with another person, exposing all those parts […]
- Overcoming Confidence Blocks In The Bedroom
Everyone struggles with confidence in the bedroom…everyone! In fact, it’s such a big issue that Dr. Bartos frequently writes and […]
- 3 Surprising Health Concerns Every Woman Should Know About
We’re all about powerful women around here – we believe a woman can do everything a man can do, in […]
- 4 Reasons You Need To Take A Vacation
Putting off vacation is easy. Maybe you don’t want to take the time away from work, or the investment seems […]
- 5 Summer Salads You Don’t Want To Wait For!
Warmer weather and the opening of the Denton Community Market makes us want to make all the fresh food in […]
- You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling! Here’s How To Get It Back
Ups and downs happen in everyone’s sex life, but Dr. Bartos has some awesome advice for getting your groove back. […]
- When’s The Last Time You Wanted To Be Sick?
Fuzzy pajamas. Netflix all day. An excuse to ignore your email/phone/whatever. Have you ever wanted to feel sick? To just […]
- Tired or Wired? Your Thyroid Might Be Unwell
How can something so tiny affect so much of how you feel and how your body functions? This is something […]
- Here’s How To Get On A Healthier Sleep Cycle…And Why You Should
“I’ll sleep when I’m dead.” How many times have you heard that line – or said it yourself? Well, it […]
- Screening And Vaccines: The Key To Cervical Cancer Prevention
Nearly 13,000 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer each year in the United States. But cervical cancer is one of […]
- Here’s Why We Ask You To Schedule A Separate Visit to Discuss Problems
We’ve all been there: You’ve made an appointment for your well-woman exam. You’ve received a breast and pelvic exam, Pap […]
- Insurance Terms You Should Know
We know insurance terms can be very confusing. To help, here’s a list of some of the most common terms. […]
- Teaching Kids Mindfulness and Stress Release
This August, just a few weeks before meet-the-teacher night and the first PTA meetings of the year got underway, a […]
- 5 Things to Start Asking…
As an OB/GYN who also experienced infertility (6 IVF cycles!), I’ve done my fair share of asking questions on both […]
- Avocado & Fig Fertility Salsa
Working to conceive or maybe you just want to put you and your partner in the mood? Try this delicious […]
- 5 Things NOT to Say to a Woman Trying to Get Pregnant
As an OB/GYN doctor who struggled with infertility, I’m all too aware of the well-meaning “comforts” friends and family will […]
- Yoga For Stress Relief Plus 3 Restorative Poses
Frequently we hear about the benefits of yoga for stress relief. But why does yoga have such a reputation? Although […]
- The Weight is OVER!!
The following is an article that Dr. Heather Bartos wrote for 380 News. Of TIME magazine’s top New Year’s […]
- The True Meaning of Yoga
Yoga is a practice, but it’s so much more than a series of poses on a mat. Talk to any […]