Temperatures are falling and just because you’re not spending your days poolside anymore is no reason to slack in your skincare routine. Here are 5 tips for keeping your skin healthy this fall.
- Invest in hand cream: Hands become dry and cracked as the air begins to lose moisture. Teachers, healthcare providers, and parents tend to experience red, cracked fingers as temps cool because they’re always washing their hands.
- Exfoliate: Oil-based scrubs and a gentle exfoliating pad work wonders for your body in the cooler months. Just be careful not to use a body scrub on your face!
- Ditch the fragrant soap: These are often drying and can contribute to itchy, dry skin caused by fall.
- Protect your lips: Grab a non-petroleum based lip balm to keep your pout kissably smooth.
- Revamp your skincare routine: Fall is the perfect time to try a new moisturizer, like SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator.
Be sure to swing by the office this month to grab your bottle of HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator at 10% off. HA5 features 5 different forms of hyaluronic acid (HA) that work synergistically to provide INSTANT smoothing results – and we do mean instant! – and continuous hydration throughout the day. In fact, 91% of patients said their skin was more moisturized and refreshed after 8 weeks of twice-daily use.